19 year old who wants to be a writer and has no idea where to start. Learning to put my own happiness before everyone else's for once...still dreaming of a life of travelling, writing, romance and adventure

Thursday, 11 August 2016

My Little Life Update | 1 and a half years worth!

So...it's been a while! In fact, its been 1 and a half years.. my last post being in December 2014..whoops! Life kinda just got in the way and a hell of a lot has happened:

  • I completed my A-Levels with ABB (not what I was predicted, but it landed me where I should be)
  • I have completed my first year at the University of York with a 2:1 in Politics with International Relations 
  • I broke up with my boyfriend about 7 months ago
  • I found out I had coeliac disease (which is kinda annoying, but I'm pretty much used to it now)
All in all, this last year and a half, has honestly been the making of me. Despite many embarrassing drunk moments, the struggle of making it to 9am lectures after 'Salvo Wednesday' and some difficult exams, I have had an amazing year...the best one of my life! I have made some amazing friends, truly discovered myself and have learned so much...cliche I know, but true.

This time last year, I really did not want to go to university. My parents had to drag me kicking and screaming, but it was the best decision I have ever made. I am really really happy and I cannot wait to go back in September... Only 40 days to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment